After Colombian Experience

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Luzes de Natal - Xmas Lights

Este é um post que já deveria ter feito à algum tempo, mas como não houve tempo ficou para depois das férias, assim que aqui vão algumas fotos das iluminações de Natal na cidade de Bogotá...

Here are some pics about Xmas lights in the city of Bogotá... I should have posted this before but i had no time to do it, anyhow here goes...

Torre Colpatria e o resto de Bogotá - Colpatria's Tower and the rest of Bogotá

Torre Colpatria - Colpatria's Tower

Catedral - Cathedral

Presépio da casa da Avó da familia onde vivo I - Stable of Grandmother's house of my Colombian Family I

Presépio da casa da Avó da familia onde vivo II - Stable of Grandmother's house of my Colombian Family II

Casa da Avó da familia onde vivo - Grandmother's house of my Colombian Family

Casa no bairro onde vivo - House in my neighborhood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home